Each extra person is $15.00 a night or $75 per week.
Bed linens are not furnished (during summer season), but are available to rent.
Linens are $25 per week for smaller cabins; $35 per week for larger ones. Bedspreads, blankets and pillowcases are furnished.
You need to bring your own bath linens, as none are provided.
No pets, please.
Nightly Rates not available during summer months.
The facilities of our resort are reserved for the EXCLUSIVE USE OF OUR GUESTS and are not open to non-guests except by prior arrangement.
Visiting guests and others staying more than 2 hours will be subject to a nominal fee.
A 14 ft. aluminum boat is included with cabin. Arrangements can be made for 15 hp. motor rental. Please ask when making reservations.
A 20 ft. Pontoon is available for rent: $180/Day $700/Week
2 Ice Fishing Shanties also available for rent: $40/day 3-4 people, wood heat. // $50/ day, 4-6 people, gas heat.
Deposits Required on all Reservations
- A deposit of $200 for a weekly reservation, or equal to one night’s rent for daily reservations is required at the time the reservation is placed. Your reservation is confirmed upon receipt of your deposit within 7 days of the reservation placement.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or personal checks for deposits.
- Once a cabin is reserved, all other requests for that cabin are refused.
- Deposits cheerfully refunded (less $20) once the cabin has been filled.
- We pride ourselves in the quality of our cabin housekeeping. In the event damage is done to resort property, your particular unit, or if the cabin requires additional cleaning (dirty dishes, undue litter, and other abnormal cleaning) or damage repair (furniture, appliances, walls, carpeting, etc.), a fee will be assessed at an hourly cleaning and/or repair charge.
- With the ever rising cost of energy, we respectfully ask that our guests make a concerted effort to be mindful of these expenses. If extreme abuses are observed, such as leaving numerous lights on when gone from the premises, or leaving windows/doors open in colder seasons while the heat is running, we reserve the right to charge your account accordingly.
- Guests are responsible for all lodgings reserved. We cannot be responsible for the fishing, hunting or weather conditions.
- The cabins are NON-SMOKING pursuant to the Michigan non-Smoking Law , however the screen porches offer that option.
CHECK-IN: AFTER 3:00 P.M. – CHECK-OUT: BEFORE 9:00 A.M.
Please adhere to the check-in and check-out times. In the summer, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. We need this time to get the resort ready for arriving guests. Arriving early or checking out late only makes our job more difficult. In the spring, fall, and winter, flexible check-in and check-out times may be available. Confirm your plans prior to arrival.